L200 is also a place for co-working on sustainability, self-organization, food culture, cooperative housing, digital sovereignty, collaboration, small businesses and more.
Organizations and individuals that use L200 as their office today include the following:
- NeNa1 (Robert Schikowski)
- Transition Zurich (Jasmin Helg, Fabiana Merz Enriquez, Noemi Tejeda Libreros)
- Boimig (Leander Dalbert, Johanna Rüegg)
- NetHood (Panos Antoniadis, Ileana Apostol)
- rao GmbH (Thomas Raoseta)
- euforia (Severin von Hünerbein, Clara Wittich, Camille Schüle, Oli Müller)
- Holochain (Raphi Seebacher)
- Davide Negri, Business Development Freelance (Davide Negri)
The current schedule for regular presence in the space (in addition to the L200-Ecke, 17:30-19:30 everyday except Sundays) is as follows:
- Monday, 09:00-17:30 (Robert, Raphi)
- Tuesday, 09:00-17:30 (Leander, Noemi, Fabiana)
- Wednesday, 15:00-17:30 (Raphi, Ileana)
- Thursday, 09:00-17:30 (Noemi, Panos)
- Friday, 09:00-17:30 (Ileana, Panos)
- Mo-Sa: L200-Corner, 17:30-19:30
Exceptions might hold, so please check the online schedule for specific dates and for additional opening hours for co-working.
Also, update the schedule in case in one of the above regular times the space is expected to be closed.