Since 2018 the L200 space has been open for a variety of activities, being run 100% on a voluntary basis. Despite its centrality and openness, the L200 space was moderately used, and thus it was possible for a small group of volunteers to carry out the main tasks required:
- Memberships and yearly accounting (supported by bexio software)
- Contact and calendar reservations (email and phone)
- Event invoicing and hosting (supported by bexio and the space’s manual)
- Room management and cleaning (relying on mutual respect and self-help)
- Organization of the yearly general assembly
These are the absolutely necessary tasks to have a space like L200 available to everyone at the lowest possible price.
Additional tasks are optional and so far have been provided at as good a performance level as possible:
- Open doors
- Social events
- Social media (instagram & facebook)
- Web site
These are tasks that could be significantly improved.